
Anonymous said...
Bloomington Lutheran (WELS, Bloomington, MN) was knee-deep into Faith Inkubators. In fact, Rich Melheim gave a presentation one Sunday in ~2001 during the Adult Bible Study Hour. We later suffered through GIFT (Generations in Faith Together), the small group Sunday Bible study format that FINK advocated.
Sorry for the Greg Jackson impersonation, but I am a first-hand witness.
ELSer
October 27, 2008 10:27 AM
---
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "And I Was -- Not -- There":
My intent was a back-handed compliment. My apologies if offense was taken.
ELSer
***
GJ - I took it as a compliment.
Martin Luther Sermons
Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog
Bethany Lutheran Church Sleepy Eye Assisted Living.
1100 1st Ave S. Apt 243. Sleepy Eye MN 56085-1863 Pastor Gregory Jackson, PhD USA, Canada, Australia, Philippines 10 AM Central - Sunday Service
We use The Lutheran Hymnal and the King James Version
Luther's Sermons: Lenker Edition
Click here for the latest YouTube Videos
Monday, October 27, 2008
And I Was -- Not -- There
Labels:
ELS,
Inkubators