Monday, December 22, 2008

Domain Completely Revised, As Promised



Another all-nighter for a superannuated student.

I revised http://www.gljackson.com, as promised some time ago.

Most of the work involved completing a number of required projects. I remembered why I hated framesets, but I really enjoyed a refresher in DreamWeaver.

Like you, I have been annoyed with those awful pop-ups from the free 0catch.com (zero catch - if you don't count permanent pop-ups) websites. Now all the books can be accessed here for free without pop-ups. I will also revise the links on Ichabod.

I checked and noticed that some Lulu.com downloads were priced, but I changed them so that all PDFs downloaded from Lulu.com are free. In the future, new PDF downloads will be free at Lulu.com and linked from my website.

Any group with computers can study Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant by downloading the book and printing the pages needed. No cost. I can provide printed copies at the low group price mentioned previously.

I need to post some sermons and quotations. That will have to wait for now.

Future book plans are:

1. A revised version of Thy Strong Word on Lulu.
2. A full-color version of Jesus, Lord of Creation.
3. A discussion guide for Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant.
4. A version of Wormhaven on Wormhaven.
5. A new version of Liberalism: Its Cause and Cure. NPH graciously gave me the copyright.
6. Jesus, Priceless Treasure on Lulu.com.
7. A completely new book on justification, after I do more research and get done with graduate school (December of 2009). I am accumulatinig some good material and leads about UOJ coming directly from Pietism and Halle University.

Norma Boeckler is helping with the artwork.

Mark Ochsankehl is extremely helpful as an editor.