Sunday, February 1, 2009

Does Church and Chicanery Forbid Copy and Paste?



Some people know how to handle signal intelligence.


Anonymouse has left a new comment on your post "Church and Chicanery: Worship":


To the guy who complains when others schmear sermons and other materials--where did you get all this correspondence from? I can't believe all these people wrote back and forth on Ichabod. You condemn others for the exact same thing that you do on a regular basis. What a hyprocrite!

***

GJ - When Holy Mother St. Mark Depere posts plagiarized sermons from false teachers, Anonymouse has no objections.

I gave due credit to the material that arrived, and I get tons more than I can use. As most people know, plagiarism means borrowing someone else's words and claiming them as original material. I would never claim Joe Krohn's ideas as my own. Some people waste their time arguing with people like Kelm. I noticed that he refused to discuss Leonard Sweet anymore. What happened to "You must sit down and speak to me about your objections or you have violated Matthew 18 and the Eighth Commandment"? Kelm cannot be admonished, as the dialogue on Sweet proves.

Kudu Don Patterson wanted it to end. He threatened to quit C and C! Oh my, and I thought he had nothing to do with C and C. When someone threatens to quit, he is throwing his weight around. Charter members, board members, and big givers threaten to quit. Lurkers do not.

I have been copying the inanities of Church Growth leaders for decades, and they have been howling in pain for as long. They do not like being exposed. The wolves want to wear their fleece another year until they install a new Synod President of their choosing. The best choice would be someone with a blank look and a flexible, even a removable spine. He should have conservative credentials, like SP Gurgel, but a head labeled "For lease - unfurnished."