Friday, February 6, 2009

JW Has a Name



I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain.
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain.
Dewey Bunnell



Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "A New Low For St. Marcus: Church and Chicanery Wan...":

Greg has ripped on many people for removing their profile after they make a post. So DK if you are reading this, I'm sorry. I was simply keeping in line with the normal type of conversations found on this blog. You must have had a good reason for removing your profile and it was wrong for me to assume it was because of your post.

Is "All Wet for Jesus" a bad title for a Bible class? I really don't think so. The first thought of it being vulgar that I had came from this blog. Is it a good title? It wouldn't have been my first choice I suppose. I'm sure if I talk with Pastor Paul about this he'll faint because he likely doesn't realize what DK thought about the title. So I suppose a 'thank you' is in order for pointing out this.

Brett - As far as what I do and don't defend on this site shouldn't judge my faith but if that is what you want to do then I'm fine with that. I don't use this site as my means of public confession. I do however appreciate your comments about respecting Baptism when naming a Bible class.

JW
(Jason Weinrich)

***

GJ - Ripped on? I wonder what that means in English. I find it amusing that nasty people with passive-aggressive personalities are verbose if they are anonymous.

At The Love Shack, the whole bunch of appointed felons is trying to oust the elected Synod President. The Church and Changers were not elected, but appointed by their Fuller/Willow Creek/Emerging Church buddies.

Isn't it delicious, Ichabodians, that Church and Change insists on WELS-only for their listserve membership - while howling for Methodists (Sweet), Babtists (Stetzer), and Fullerites (Missourians Werner, Hunter) to teach the Wisconsin Lutherans? The people most loved by Church and Change cannot get on the Church and Change listserve (not that they covet the honor).

Church and Chicanery Worship:

  • Open communion, women leading worship, anything goes, plagiarized sermons from false teachers, purloined sermon themes (and graphics!), Rock and Roll liturgy, and Vente Latte Votums.

    Church and Chicanery Listserve:
  • Closed communion. No one outside the Sacred Seventy is allowed to view the holy discourse of the Enlightened - the Few, the Proud, the Apostate.