Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tim Is On a Roll



Tim Vents the Truth,
but spelling does not count among Church and Chicaneries.
Signs of reading comprehension are approaching zero.


In one specific blurb regarding St. Marcus pastors he clearly knows nothing of the division of labor between the pastors at St. Marcus. His accusations make him look rediculous (sic).

Later:

Recently he put out a glowing review of a WELS book written by a Pastor. Yet the same pastor wrote a paper that outlines Objective Justification ...something this quasi-Lutheran pariah decries endlessly. He did note in his review of the book that he wished that the Pastor had not put references to OJ in the book.

Not exactly. I specifically said I disagreed with Deutschlander's one sentence on UOJ. I reviewed his book, not everything Deutschlander has ever written. Tim proves once again that the UOJ Stormtroopers are also the C and C janissaries.

Tim's rant is really a hoot. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants a laugh. He does not link Ichabod. He does not use my real name, but calls me Joe McCarthy while alluding to Area 51.

Like I said, the Church and Chicaneries do not discuss their perfidious doctrine. They simply employ the Sisera treatment with anyone who dares to question them.


This will help you think more clearly, you dirty rotten Church Growth critic.