Monday, March 9, 2009

Wall Street Looking For Bear Bottom





When Obama was enthroned as the New Messiah, he began doing everything wrong, which was no surprise to me. The Dow Jones tanked so fast that Mrs. Ichabod and I began predicting where the bottom would be. It is not our wish to see this happen. Nevertheless, a Secretary of the Treasury who claims he cannot run Turbo-Tax is a clown and not one to inspire confidence.

Mrs. Ichabod and I agreed on a Dow Jones of 5,000. She added, "I don't read all the financials, so my prediction is better than yours."

Today, a month later, the Wall Street Journal predicted a possible 5,000 Dow Jones. Everyone I know has had major losses. I hope common sense returns to the government. A lot of new people need to be elected.

Dr. Doom's prediction.