Thursday, April 30, 2009

Welcome New Reader Kit



The Love Shack staff promises to be good while the SP is on a trip.


Kit from Wisconsin has left a new comment on your post "Is Jesus Liturgical?":

Before the WELS will grow there will have to be Qualitative Growth from within. Then the Quantative Growth may occur. I found your website yesterday. I can't stop reading.

Kit

---

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Welcome New Reader Kit":

Kit - welcome aboard. I too was hammered by Ichabod when I stumbled upon it googling a WELS issue. I think I stayed up until 2AM that first night trying to absorb it.

"No wonder I feel a mild rebuke in my gut when we talk about UOJ," I remember thinking.

You'll start to sense some mixed emotions, though. Pretty soon you'll enjoy finding yourself talking to your spouse like a lolcat... "Iz at ur table, stealin' ur taco belle noms."

Then you'll start noticing all the church growthy things your pastor had been doing lately. "Oh, merde, another survey?!?"

Then you'll see and understand the open chess games played at WELS HQ between the competing factions. And wonder where the money really went. Can they really spend that much that fast?

Your Ichabod transformation will be complete when you relish wondering what would happen if you mailed a "read Ichabod-expose the CORE" postcard to the older WELS donors in the Fox Valley. heh heh.