Sunday, May 3, 2009

Does WELS Have Any Form of Discipline?



Tinky-Winky, Laa-Laa, Po, Dipsy: Big hug!
Voice Trumpet: Time for Tubby bye-bye! Time for Tubby bye-bye!


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "SP Candidate Patterson To Feature Teen Girl Preach...":

Preach unity and be offensive and divisive. Very nice! That is the mantra of the C&C'ers.

GJ you are catching on to how the church growthers in the WELS work. What bothers them the most is that you are revealing their activities. Some C&Cers, like Patterson, have tried to remain covert and his buddies have tried to elevate his voice (thus the FIC articles). Is there any form of church discipline in the WELS?

---

GJ - About 20 years ago I startled Naumann (Michigan) with the claim that WELS was a liberal denomination. He asked what I meant. I said, "The conservatives are punished and the liberals are rewarded." He left the room.

I was wearing my Fuller Seminary sweatshirt, so I would fit in better.

WELS has been applying doctrinal discipline for 30 years.