Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How Delicious - To Post Anonymously While Lobbing a Few More Stinkbombs





Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Anonymous Name-calling":

I still have to wonder how tearing down others is beneficial to anything or anyone except the ego of the one doing the insulting.

Your response was pretty much what I should have expected I suppose... "My sin? But look at what THEY did! What about them?" And you're right. There is a great deal of sinfulness in the WELS and it's leaders. Turns out its a pretty universal problem.

In no way do I intend to have an air of superiority in my comments (in fact the very accusation seems to me to be the epitome of irony). Just trying to understand the benefits of this blog besides the tearing down of others. Based on your response I take it there are none. And apparently now I've become one of your "anonymous" targets.

***

GJ - Why labor at satire when people write it for me?