Monday, July 6, 2009

Joe Krohn - The Bitter Fruit of Church and Chicanery



Rock and the Cradle Roll at Christ The Rock Lutheran Church


Joe Krohn has left another Enthusiastic comment on your post "Try To Keep Up with The Finkelsteinery":

TWANG!!!!!

You are are a legend in your own mind.

There's only one thing worse than a snooty theologian and that's a snooty music buff. Your put down of anything that you don't like means:

a. You compensate for your insecurities by dissing 'bad' music and hopefully make yourself feel better. How's that workin' for ya?

b. You are obviously a non-musician. Go and tell Joe Satriani that anybody can do what he does. Stick to what you know, bad theology. Go here for good theology:

http://ichabodthegloryisdeparted.blogspot.com/

c. You are a frustrated musician who realizes you just can't hack it. I have heard you sing. I don't think you could carry a tune in a bucket. :)

Joe Krohn, VP Patterson's buddy, former member of CrossWalk, Phoenix (fading, fading), currently a member of Rock N Roll in Round Rock (fading, fading), ex-blogger for Rock N Roll.

***

GJ - Where's the love, Joe? I am glad Chicaneries know so much about everyone, without meeting them, without asking questions, or without being polite. I enjoy featuring caustic and erroneous remarks from their hive. Joe is the only one who signs his name or initials. He may have posted anonymously besides. He did a lot of bragging on the C and C listserve, not realizing my stupendous sigint operation.

My did the Chicaneries howl about being quoted! I would be ashamed too, if I got caught being so Schwaermer.

I realize that Chicaneries are jealous because I can enjoy world outreach without fat grants. Meanwhile, they fail with fat grants and excessive CG training. Maybe they should trust the Word and have their ministers give original sermons.

At least I have Joe exposed to a good blog with excellent Lutheran quotations, fine Christian hymns, and original sermons. We even celebrate Lent, Advent, and Ascension Day with worship services.

Joe has listened to our services, too. He has correctly stated that my singing voice is terrible. That is because I almost lost my voice completely at one time. The Cleveland Clinic doctor was not sure I would even talk again. But being a bad singer does not keep me from a long history of studying music, playing classical music, and appreciating good music.

I have yet to see Joe's qualifications for judging Lutheran worship or theology. Perhaps the Holy Spirit enlightens him directly.

I suspected that Joe set up the fake Ichabod blog, but the format is so poor that I am wavering. Clearly someone with bruised toes about UOJ and CG has chosen to expose his dreadful training to the world - but anonymously. Ha.