Thursday, July 30, 2009

Perish Services Perishing



Their pop hit needed just a little tweaking.


Perish is the word I use to describe
All the feeling that I have hiding here for you inside. (Yech, yech)
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could scold you,
You don't know how many times I've wished that I had sold you,
You don't know how many times I've wished that I could have
Rolled you into something who could
Perish yourself as much as you perished me.


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "WELS Convention Thread for Thursday":

I think even bigger news than the budget is the resolution that Schottey brought up. Perish Services has been totally decimated. Rather than a Board with an Administrator and a Chairman and decision making power, with many sub-boards and sub-administrators, Perish Services now consists of only 3 sub-administrators who report to the Conference of Presidents and are called by the COP.

President Schroeder slapped them down for trying to go around his authority and destroyed them and their support of the CG movement. Now there's not much left of Perish Services, and what is left can't do a thing without the COP knowing about it.

This is great news.