Saturday, August 22, 2009

ELCA Assemby Summary


But ELCA said monagamous (sic), so that may mean something else.

Did I warn everyone about this 22 years ago? I did, and not one LCA/ALC pastor responded. WELS was angry with me about "Out of the Depths of ELCA" (Christian News) for offending ELCA.

I helped with a little research for What's Going On Among the Lutherans? I heard, "That gave the ELS a bad name."

Weaselly responses get weaselley results.

***

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "ELCA Assemby Summary":

From being around liberals, I know they talk a lot about whether a congregation or synod is "ready" for women pastors, or gay celibate pastors, or gay pastors in a committed relationship, or gay marriage. Of course, what does "ready" have to to with Bible interpretation? Nothing. They assume it's cultural progress.