Friday, January 22, 2010

The Miseries You Attack And Tear Down:
Joe Blows a Spit-Valve







Sales are down at The CORE, Rock N Roll, etc.
St. Mark, Depere, failed in its capital funds drive.
Time of Generic Grace is scrounging money.


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "This Bus Don't Carry No Luth'runs, This Bus":

That's correct, you will have no effect. The ministries you attack and tear down will continue to reach out to the unchurched and under-churched with the Word. Those ministries will continue to thrive and will be blessed.

--

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "This Bus Don't Carry No Luth'runs, This Bus":

I don't have a problem with your view of UOJ. I think it comes down to semantics really. I don't have a problem with you saying you are the last Lutheran standing. I don't have a problem with your insistence on TLH version 1941. I don't have a problem with you living in Arkansas. I do have a problem with your hypocrisy when you call foul for the very same things you do and your INFANTILE behavior and lies. [GJ - Why do you fight against something you perceive as the same? That is a bit two-faced, but you have learned well from the Great White Hunter, Kudu Don.]

For a legalist, I find that your philosophy that there is no bad publicity is not consistent with, well being a legalist. A picture paints a thousand words, Greg. [GJ - So does your horrid sentence structure, Joe. Why so much growling over my instructive, edifying, and humorous pictures?]

Austin, TX


***