Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Second Teigen Blog




Irrelevant, but funny photo -
Redneck houseboat.


Norman Teigen has a new blog. I am spelling it out and linking it, because there are a lot of Shrinkers reading this blog.

http://lutherancolportage.blogspot.com/

I have listed it on the left. Google updates with thumbnails, a nifty feature available only with blogs, not with websites.

I am listing my Moline blog a little longer. I will keep it going but take it off the list. So far I seem to be the only person blogging about that city, where I was born. I am happy to say that this area, Northwest Arkansas, is very much like the Moline I remember.

Recently a neighbor yelled her head off at me because Sassy barked at her dog, coming right up to the door and carrying on a canine debate about who was a true loser. The lady screamed out the door, "Get your dog outta my yard, and get her on a leash." Today, she was out in her front yard. She made a point of smiling at me, at Sassy, and at me again. People are very polite and gentle here.