Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ski Joins Church of Rome To Save Vital Mission of The CORE


Speaking ex cathedra, I declare Groeschel way cool.


Appleton Courier - Fox Valley's Most Serious News Outlet

WELS Pastor James Skorzewski announced his conversion to Rome at a packed voters assembly, which met at a table at the nearby Starbuck's.

"As you know, I will do anything short of sin to reach people and transform their lives,"

He continued, "We burned through a lot of cash since starting. All we have to show for it are a popcorn machine, a soda fountain, and some graphics from Groeschel. I know we can do better."

Skorzewski, who now prefers to be called The Very Reverend Ski, said, "This changes nothing, really, except I can appeal to Roman Catholics with deep pockets. I got the idea from my mentor, Mark Jeske. He told me - Join another denomination. No one will notice or care. The DPs and I will back you up."

Feeling his oats after a Vente Mocha with four extra shots, Ski began to get louder and louder. "Results do not matter. We are all about trying. If we are trying, we are doing something good. And I must be doing something good, because I am speaking all over the synod. At least all over Wisconsin. That really is the synod."


WELS special lecturer Archbishop R. Weakland, saying mass at Wisconsin Lutheran College.


Another kind of tea party awaits those who fall down the Chicanery rabbit hole.


wildcard (http://wildcard.myopenid.com) has left a new comment on your post "Ski Joins Church of Rome To Save Vital Mission of ...":

Ski, some of us are wondering, did you fall so far down the rabbit hole that you will never get out again?

If the reader enjoys creepy, haunting, spooky, uncanny, unearthly, and weird, attend “The CORE,” the WELS production of “Alice in Wonderland.”