Joseph Schmidt has left a new comment on your post "Syn Conference Caught Knapping - Origin of Missour...":
I printed off about 46 pages worth of comments (read about 26) at the Extra Nos blog about UOJ, and the UOJ theologians did not make a very good case for the entire world being absolved from sin without faith.
- Confuse the atonement with justification by faith.
- Ignore the obvious refutation of their position in Romans 4:24-25, in all of Romans 4 and 5, while citing only one verse (Romans 4:25).
- Sidestep John's treatment of faith, especially John 3:18, while citing John 1:29.
- Criticize the Kokomo Statements while endorsing them.
- Limit their authorities to the Synodical Conference while refusing to acknowledge George Christian Knapp, the author of their folly.
- Deceive their audience about the novelty of their position, much like the Roman Catholic divines who claim the Church has always taught the Assumption and Immaculate Conception of Mary.