Tuesday, June 29, 2010

As Predicted - Another Quitter -
Or the Same Quitter Again


He scampered away, again.



The Anonymouse blogger--with his cat eating from a toilet and tales of vomit--has quit.

He was not content to attack me alone. He had to vilify others by name, but what is his name? He is so careful to deny he is an Appleton pastor. Did Doug the Unready finally put his foot paw down and say, "Find some way to deny this"?

Anonymouse removed his posts. What passes for GA humor does not amuse the general population. Most adults have outgrown the scatological obsessions of the typical four year-old.

Here is his Schwan song, which sounds so familiar:

---

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Jackson Tactic

Dear Readers;

I apologize for my tardiness. I had not signed up for e-mail notification about comments posted to this blog, but in the last few days have received a few from readers. I'm told that after testing the waters with a number of specifics (pastor, Appleton, Mac user, etc.) and eliciting no reaction from me, Jackson decided that it was time to make an assertion, and implicated Pastor Joel Lillo as being myself. He is wrong on all counts.

To any readers from Appleton:

Please forgive me if I have in any way caused you to raise eyebrows at one another or your pastors. As mentioned previously, I was foolish to start the blog from the beginning. It was also foolish to leave it up while not attending to it. Maybe my deletion of the posts will wane Greggy's anger, at least to the advantage of the victims I created by him. I will be apologizing to Pastor Lillo by e-mail very soon.

To random stumblers and searchers:

I refer you to this blog on the issues at hand. It is well-written and scholarly. My blog was never intended to be such -- it was meant for jokes and satire.

I probably won't be checking back any more.

-Anonymouse L. Shrinker, PhD.
0 comments



---

GJ - It takes a strong man to read his post and not break down into tears...of howling laughter.

The sanctimony tops the deception, reminding me of the prelate who claimed the Church of Rome brought morality to the world. That is true, if your taste runs to homosexual cardinals warning people about sin.

Notice that Anonymouse links to his own fake Ichabod blog, which is "scholarly." Yes, by WELS standards!

Did you know that I agree with everything Reu ever wrote, even though he changed his mind about the Scriptures? Yes, that what the fake Ichabod claims because I linked an important but difficult to find document. The horror. The horror.

This is a little insight I have been saving for some time. I got my copy of Schmid at a Mequon book sale. He was a favorite among WELS pastors for decades. This is just between you and me, if you can keep a secret. That is how the WELS grapevine works. NPH is publishing Schmid at this very moment. That means everyone in WELS/ELS agrees with everything Schmid ever wrote, using fake Ichabod's logic.

Audience: "The horror. The horror."

I think the fake Ichabod will quit soon, too. That wannabee author is afraid of being discovered. A blog may be superficially anonymous, but the name, address, email, are all registered and relatively easy to find. The problem arises when someone engages in defamation, which is a crime punishable by the law, even if the broadcaster is a sanctimonious Mequon graduate.


I love the smell of burning blogs in the morning. It smells like...victory.


Four anti-Ichabod blogs have started and sputtered to a stop. All of them have been tepid copycats of this modest production. They pretend to rectify all that is evil, but, as Samuel Johnson said about Chesterfield's books: "They teach the morals of a whore, and the manners of a dancing master."

A WELS observer said this about Anonymouse:

Unbelievable. They all end (all, being probably the same guy) with some sort of claim like "having their conscience pricked because they're acting like Jackson," and with a confession of some sort of pious enlightenment allowing them to rise above the sin of others by quitting their endeavor. The fact is, they are not motivated by love -- love for God, for God's word, and concern for the souls of men -- but from bitterness. Perhaps their consciences rightly are pricked as a result. They don't know what righteous indignation is, since their weak theology won't permit them to be indignant over error. Good riddance.