Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lenski Set Needs a Happy Home


My set is not as pretty but it is complete.


I am setting my Lenski commentaries because the print is too small for me. I had to take off my glasses and squint with one eye to read a portion on Luke. I will get the digital version to replace it.

The Revelation commentary actually has burn marks on it - very evocative.

Did you know how prolific Lois Lenski, his daughter, was? I grew up on The Little Engine That Could. I still quote it when we are trying to take off in a passenger plane or we are chugging up a hill. "I think I can. I think I can." Mrs. I. usually pops me one when I do that on a plane during takeoff.

LI joked that when WELS parents read Lois Lenski's books to their children, they start by saying, "Her father was not good on justification."


Lois Lenski did the artwork for many children's books and wrote them,
winning the highest awards. Her total was about 100 in all.


Lois Lenski.
If you have her books, we would like to own some.
My blog email is gregjackson1948@qwest.net