Thursday, June 17, 2010

UOJ Paranoia


"I keep hearing voices, voices, telling me strange things. They must be angels, or demons, speaking the truth that only I can reveal. The horror. The horror."


Actual quote:
Also, there seems to be a buzz in the Lutheran blogosphere that there's really no such person as "Brett Meyer" and that you're just Dr. Greg Jackson incognito.

That is so funny, and coming from an alleged historian. His source is...not known. His source is... a rumor passed along on some blog or blogs, so he claims. It is hard to verify something so vague.

As I have mentioned to LPC, Brett, and Bruce Church, I seldom give serious attention to a Missouri Lutheran teaching at a Roman Catholic school. Add the latest hallucinations and his credibility goes below the sub-basement level.

Gary and Alicia would be very sad to hear that their son does not exist. Brett's wife and children would also be alarmed. DP Buchholz would also be wondering.

I can see how dense the UOJ people are. Their heads are starting to explode. They think I can post 4200 times and invent a separate identity who posts lengthy, detailed comments, full of facts and quotations.

I want to say, on behalf of Brett - thanks for complimenting him. He is trained in computers and got Bethany going on the video broadcasts. The bloggostorian is saying that Brett's comments are close enough to mine that he thinks a PhD in theology has written them.

Tonight, before I read that claim, I was thinking about how good the responses from LPC and Brett have been. When I talk to pastors or church officials, they repeat their seminary dog notes and never grasp the basics of Biblical theology.

Brett, LPC, Bruce Church, Church Lady, and Grey Goose understand what Lutherans have believed and practiced.

WELS and Missouri should toss out their DPs and randomly select laymen to fill the office so badly abused by the current occupants.