Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Book Promises To Keep


LI went digital for his library.


A. I have books to publish on Lulu. I am going to prepare them instead of blogging, but I will report the progress and links on Ichabod. It is not that difficult or time consuming, thanks to my editor's work. Three are ready to go, I believe, and Thy Strong Word (English only) is being prepared.

B. I have promised some book reviews, so I will publish them before blogging.

C. I have some books to list for people collecting history, literature, children's books, etc, so blogging will be in fourth place.



---

bruce-church (https://bruce-church.myopenid.com/) has left a new comment on your post "Book Promises To Keep":

So you're saying now that you got Harrison elected, you can take a break from blogging, heh?

***

GJ - He was elected in spite of my support.


There is still work to be done - behold, UOJ Stormtroopers!