Speaking strictly for myself, 1100 Facebook friends, and 60,000 unique readers - these are some things I do not want:
1. Third rate, heavily subsidized entertainment episodes performed in the name of reaching out in new ways.
2. User-friendly services. Make them work at things a little. No more cotton candy content and VBS songs.
3. Lutheran preachers who hate the name Lutheran until they start passing the hat at Lutheran conventions because of their - sob, sniffle - Lutheran outreach.
4. Conservative Lutherans who make up reasons why they need to work with ELCA. Let them go to Fire Island Pines and leave the rest of us alone.
5. Another defense of UOJ which consists of repeating the same talking points all the way back to C. F. W. Walther.
6. Humorless Pietists who dislike funny animal pictures.