Thursday, July 29, 2010

Why Do I Get Another Vibe?




Paul McCain and his lapdog have found a new URL to bark for a time, but I get another message behind their self-defeating words.

Every time there is a major effort to yell and scream, saying, "Morons - do not listen to him - he does not matter!" I get the opposite message.

For example, I never read their blogs because they are so predictable and tedious. I do not need to post on their blogs because they really do not matter.

I also detect fear. What worked under Kieschnick may not be so popular under Harrison. The trouble with a plush life and blogging for pay is that others want the same position. Or it may disappear.

I believe they need some fun in their lives. Or a daily regimen of sun and prunes. Usually people who act that way are sitting on porches with a 22 rifle across their laps, muttering incoherently at anyone who comes near.

I can understand McCain being touchy about being spanked in public by his own synod. One of his fellow seminarians posted the link. I am a clearing house for all kinds of information. For every UOJ Stormtrooper like McCain, there is a Federation soldier ready to fire back.

McCain and his Sancho Panza excrete more false doctrine than a Shrinker seminar at Fuller.

For example, they are scornful of my small church. But -

KJV Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Was their education so poor that they never read this verse? Do they scorn the Savior, too? The Means of Grace? Both of them advocate God's grace coming to the entire world, without the Means of Grace. Their Enthusiastic UOJ can find no basis in the entire canon, so they rave.

Their scorn about numbers may come from this fact. My congregation averages 1,000+ each day, so I imagine the real figure bothers them more than their feigned arrogance allows. Our Bethany video files have been viewed thousands of times. Very few congregations offer a live, free service and saved files of liturgical services and adult studies.

As stated before, a group of people came together in 1998, called me, formed a congregation named Bethany, and created an ecclesiastic corporation in the People's Republic of Minnesota. That was the beginning. This may grieve the yipping pair, but members have traveled thousands of miles to attend the services and to participate in our tiny conferences.

Left unsaid is the absolute intolerance of doctrinal rebuke in the ELS, WELS, LCMS, or micro-mini sects. The Enthusiasts have set up shop (as McCain and the papist knows) in every corner of Lutherdom. They cannot abide the efficacious Word of God. They may parade around with the Confessions, holding them like Torah scrolls or the True Cross of church legend, but they really despise the Book of Concord, sound doctrine, and anyone who stands up to them.

Now they are so desperate that they have to do their bullying in public, attacking people by name instead of dealing with doctrinal issues. The end is near.