This has been used to get rid of WELS pastors:
- Criticizing reliance on AAL.
- Questioning the use of the NIV.
- Opposing the doctrine of the Church Growth Movement.
- Disagreeing with an article written by a Daddy Warbucks.
- Tagging a public sidewalk, even though restitution was made immediately.
- Writing a letter about the error of "making disciples."
The following events or reasons did not keep someone from receiving another call, being promoted, or being put on the CRM list.
- Murdering or helping to murder his wife.
- Molesting girls in the congregation while serving as DP for two decades.
- Teaching the Joy of Sex to minors in prep school.
- Embezzlement from the congregation, school, or synod.
- False doctrine.
- Abandoning his wife and five children to run off - punished with an ELS call.
- Attending Fuller Seminary and lying about it.
- Obstruction of justice in a felony investigation.
- DUI conviction.
- Plagiarizing false doctrine.
- Copying Groeschel's sermons and graphics, deceiving people about the source, even though Groeschel himself advises against such dishonesty.