Monday, October 18, 2010

MLC Closing? - The Denials Begin.
Just Like "The Check Is In the Mail" and "I Don't Mind Being Poor"



They grow up to be doctrinal pussycats.


a-lutheran (http://a-lutheran.myopenid.com/) has left a new comment on your post "WELS Martin Luther College Will Close: Pastor Trac...":

I didn't even expect you to put such hearsay fodder on your blog, Jackson.

I would be amazed if MLC closed. And I have it on good authority that it won't anytime soon.

As for the kid from Borneo, I would love to see him "demand" $250 to be in a musical. I'm sure he's a hot commodity that MGM or Universal would love to get their hands on. He does it for the attention, same as all actors. And he volunteers for the other stuff out of love for your school. If his attitude is that they should be paying him for all this stuff then I question his loyalty to the position he is training for.

***

GJ - It's official. Pack your bags. Doubtless a school official told the innocent student, "No. That is not going to happen."

I posted the anonymous comment above - hearsay without a name. I like that - very WELS.

The students were sorry and took down their gay video too. Remember - MLC students lie as much as their academic leaders.

WELS Church Lady thinks I should link the not-so Intrepid Lutherans, so I may relent again.