I can give one hundred reasons, but I will list just a few:
- The college named after him is anything but Lutheran, a process carried out by decades of determined work by apostates and deliberate negligence by those who now pose as confessional Lutherans.
- The prep school named after him spends four years promoting the doctrines of demons and those who faithlessly follow them.
- Few Lutheran pastors will even attempt to discuss his doctrine, because very few know it or care to study it.
- The Lutheran synods in America range from the Lavender Unitarian sect called ELCA to the remnants of the Synodical Conference, all endlessly praising themselves, criticizing the others, and working together in earnest.
- Great Lutheran classics, starting with Luther's sermons and the Book of Concord, are neglected.
- The synods promote every religious opinion but loathe Luther's doctrine, promoting their fellow apostates, embezzling offering money for their own wild hair projects and incompetent buddies.
- Not because of Paul Calvin Kelm (DMin, Our Lady of Sorrows), Larry Olson (DMin, Fuller), Steve Witte (DMin, Gordon Conwell), John Parlow (DMin, Denver), David Valleskey (Fuller alumnus), Jim Huebner (Fuller Alumnus), Forrest Bivens (Fuller Alumnus), Rich Krause (DMin, Ohio Consortium of Mainline Seminaries) - but for all those enablers who allowed it to happen and still play mute and stupid.