Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ichabod, The Glory Is Departed

Tim Blende borrows sermons from Groeschel and blog titles from me.
The wit displayed on his anonymous blogs is entirely his own.


WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2010


Former MLS Pres. Aaron Frey Writes on Facebook about Greg Jackson

Aaron Fry wrote the following on Facebook Sept. 21, 2010. It is obvious he is writing about Dr. Gregory Jackson and his Ichabod, the Glory Has Departed blog--

Like a fool still holding out hope for a man I used to respect long ago, I did check a very inflammatory anti-WELS blog just before sharing this. I know the issue of which he speaks, we've already addressed it in class and leaving for that ...reason would not be for the good of MLS. It would be lying. I only comment on it for the sake of the students who might be hurt by his unhelpful and injurious blogging habits. If he was correct, I would have had to resign for cause of heresy. It's hard to believe even now that he is so quick to believe a rumor just so that he can have a more sensational accusation, but now that he has attacked me directly without any knowledge and without a word to me, I don't know how else to take it.