Saturday, January 8, 2011

Discounts on Catholic Lutheran Protestant Orders

Like all the Martin Chemnitz Press books, the leader's Discussion Guide can be downloaded as a free PDF.


Martin Chemnitz Press Storefront at Lulu.com

Someone has just ordered 10 copies of CLP  through me. I was able to take about 50% off the listed price. That works out well for 5 or more copies. I have had pastors and laity order 20 at a time. Lulu has spared me the address, wrap, dash to the PO part of getting books out.

Liberalism and Thy Strong Word have also been ordered by the box. The books are available again.

I am completing some edits on TSW before reloading it again. That is another advantage of Lulu. I can fix up a book, expand or amend it, and upload the file in a few seconds.

Luther versus the UOJ Pietists: Justification by Faith is nearing completion. I expect the print-ready edition to be done this month, d.v.