Saturday, January 22, 2011

Justification Book Proof Copy - 99% Done

Cover and art inside by Norma Boeckler.


I received the proof copy of Luther versus the UOJ Pietists: Justification by Faith.

The lay-out looks great and the contents are coherent. I am doing final fixes, with my gruff but likable editor, and some other readers. I can do ongoing improvements and additions in the future.

I will be sending copies around to seminaries, colleges, students, and professors. If you would like to help, the cost to send one copy at my price is $15 with shipping. You can write the check to Bethany Lutheran Church, 1 Silden Lane, Bella Vista, AR 72715. Bethany is an ecclesiastical corporation, a real church.

You can also bulk order at wholesale prices through me. Let me know at

gregjackson1948@qwest.net.