Monday, January 24, 2011

Wisconsin Sect Still Trying To Plug the Leakin' Lena


I have heard from a handful of people that WELS is accusing them of leaking information to this blog. One was public, on Facebook itself, so I did not need to be told about it. Other confrontations are similar to "prove you are not guilty."

More than once I have been given stories that were already published. I do not expect everyone to read or remember what is posted.

WELS thinks they can run around intimidating people or identifying friends to keep the facts from being published. They should shut down Google, or tell their braggart false prophets that the Net should no longer be used.

I copy material from websites because the Shrinkers erase or change the material once people find out. Naturally, the quick change tells everyone that the perpetrators are guilty and know it.

Here are some basic facts, to allow the synodical plumbers to relax their vigil in plugging leaks.

1. I have multiple sources for many different incidents. They are not the same people each time.
2. I do not publish information unless I can verify it. Perverted WELS has tried to pass false information to me through friends, so the synod can call me a liar when the planted deceptive story comes out. For example, one WELS board member was identified as an adulterous pastor, about to lose his call or get divorced. I checked out the story with several pastors and it was a lie. I could trace who told the fable - too clever by half. Yes, they are willing to slander their own brothers to get at me.
3. The least likely source is someone on my Facebook list of friends. If someone wants to lurk on my FB page to find out what I am doing - good luck. I write to Moline friends and post conservative political links (church/state separation). I seldom deal with theological controversy, because I do not like getting 50 emails from FB posting alerts. There were two cases of officials jumping on someone for the sin of being my FB friend. One was accused of being my source. The other was asked, ominously, "How do you know him?" Those warped synodical brains work overtime on the wrong people.

The solution is to fix the problem - not me. I am like the driver who honks his horn and tells a stranger that he has a flat tire or a hand reaching out of the trunk. In one case, a boy was trapped on the front of a truck. Strangers alerted the driver, who had no idea what had happened. Why be angry with me for telling the truth?

Someone else will take over when I reach room temperature. Based on my parental health and longevity, though God alone knows, I have about 18 years of publishing left. By then the title of the blog will be:

Ichabod, The Nightmare Finally Ends, Part One.


Humpty-Dumpty UOJ/CG expert:
"It's simple. Justification is atonement and atonement is justification. Everyone is forgiven but not forgiven, because they have to be justified twice. I must teach the thick-headed laity because they were not lazy, bad students of Greek, as I was in seminary."


---

Cone has left a new comment on your post "Wisconsin Sect Still Trying To Plug the Leakin' L...":

Exactly. They obviously have something to hide.

"The solution is to fix the problem - not me. I am like the driver who honks his horn and tells a stranger that he has a flat tire or a hand reaching out of the trunk."

I hope I am correct in assuming that was a joke about the hand. Then I won't feel guilty for laughing myself a six pack.