Friday, February 4, 2011

A Student Asked about Worship

By Norma Boeckler


A student, forgot his name, asked about worship, so I republished the articles below from Thy Strong Word.

Someone who has been helping with the editing said, "I like all the quotations."

I gathered them for years, more than 3,000, for a purpose. I wanted to compare and contrast false doctrine with sound doctrine.

Steal them. So many are copying from Groeschel, Sweet, and Stetzer. I have made it easy to copy Luther, Chemnitz, Walther, Pieper, Chytraeus, Jacobs, Lenski. Copy and paste into newsletters, essays, and bulletins. But start and end with Luther, the greatest theologian and preacher of the Christian Church.

The point of this blog is doctrine, not people and politics. I deal with those issues only because they relate to doctrine.

Apostates do not grasp this.