Monday, March 21, 2011

Exeunt Omnes - Stage Right

We have added popcorn and soda to the worship experience,
based on the results from our marketing survey.



ALPB

I promised to report on my progress in getting information about possible new start-ups in the ELCA and about congregations whose votes to leave did not net a 2/3rds majority either the first or second time. I was given a name to contact at the ELCA, and sent her an e-mail on the 10th of March. I have not received any response. I haven't even gotten a statement that the information isn't available, just silence.

But, from other sources I learned:

Waters of Grace, Frazee, MN is a New ELCA Start

  1. Evangelical Lutheran Church, Gallupville, NY, Left ELCA and joined the NALC
  2. Hegland Lutheran Church, Hawley, MN, Left the ECLCA (sic), and joined the LCMC
  3. St Mark Lutheran Church, Middleburgh, NY, Left the ELCA and joined the NALC
  4. North Immanuel Lutheran Church, Pelican Rapids, MN, Left the ELCA and joined the LCMC