Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The 99 Cent Kuske Catechism.
Overpriced.


Until 1982, WELS taught justification by faith in its Gausewitz catechism, both the original and the revised version of 1956. Suddenly, in 1982, WELS taught UOJ in its Kuske catechism, the largest and most expensive, with the added advantage of the Reformed NIV Scriptures instead of the Sacramental KJV citations.

I never bought catechisms before. Now I have the original Gausewitz, the revised version, and the LCMS 1943 catechism (justification by faith, KJV - still in print). The Kuske will arrive soon. I paid 99 cents for it. The others cost me $10 each.

I wonder if readers are starting to see the scope of this massive fraud. Today the Fuller-hugging leaders of the Olde Syn Conference act as if UOJ has always been taught. But no, that is a blatant lie.

Walther taught UOJ, and his chosen disciple F. Pieper did as well. Stoeckhardt and Kretzmann were UOJ Stormtroopers. The Norwegian Pietists adored UOJ.

As LP Cruz will tell you, UOJ is just like Calvinism in confusing justification with the Atonement.

I am going to do more reading about Wauwatosa. Those WELS leaders were trained by the UOJ leaders of Missouri.

Readers will have to do more research into their own synodical history and documents. I do not have the time and eyeball power to read it all and comment.