Saturday, April 30, 2011

How To Use the Doctrinal Graphics

The Hagia Sophia Church in Constantinople (Istanbul, Turkey) is now a Muslim museum.


People report enjoying the doctrinal graphics. The seven-day favorites view shows people are clicking on them. So far I am linking them in a menu on the left.

Later I will have a post where all the older ones are linked together and sorted. I also plan on adding the words below the graphic, so readers can kelm the quotes which are embedded in the graphic.

Feel free to copy my doctrinal graphics and use them without giving credit to me. To make a copy, right click on the graphic and choose "save image as" on the list. I used to save in MyPictures, and I still do, but I use sub-folders created in advance, to keep them sorted.

You can also Tweet and email posts to others, using the little menu below each post. One reader, known only as 29a, prints the sermons and gives them to a relative each week.

If you want to be a faithful Lutheran, memorize the doctrinal quotations and meditate upon their meaning. You will be rewarded with a deeper knowledge of the Word of God. Later, you will feel like the only sober person at a drunken party. The drunks will notice and disapprove.