Sunday, May 22, 2011

WELS Appleton Photo Gallery - Publicly Displayed for Everyone on Facebook












---

Jimmy James has left a new comment on your post "Narcissicism Alert":

OK. I need some explainin' here.

Are the photos of "Pastor Tim" Photoshopped? Or is he actually taking photos with such swine as Katy "I Kissed a Girl" Perry and the nasty, vulgar "Black Eyed Peas"?

I mean....my dad would have been fired from his pastoral position for having a beer in a local tavern. So I sure can't imagine him getting photographed with Black Sabbath or Queen! (Let's just say the 70's rock star equivalency of whom Pastor Tim was seen commiserating....)

***


GJ - These are some of the photos, exactly as they were published, mostly on Facebook. Ski's pilgrimage to the Drive Worship Conference included the photo with Andy Stanley, the Babtist, and Ski's admitted worship with them. Ski's blog remained published after I linked it - he just took the link away.

I imagine there is a lot more underground publishing going on among Church and Changers, plus secret list-serves or email lists. I know others do that, because they have told me.

A blog can be limited in viewing to certain people, using specified email addresses. A website can have a log-in.

I simply publish what I think should be known, and everyone it is my work.