Thursday, June 2, 2011

Patterson and Glende Became Facebook Friends in May


What do they have in common, besides anonymous comments sent to this blog?

Church and Change!

Going to false doctrine conferences!

Imagining that Babtists have something to teach Lutherans!

Do not forget - Glende and Patterson both excommunicated members for doing what WELS demands, that someone go to them and tell what their objections are.

---

LutherRocks has left a new comment on your post "Patterson and Glende Became Facebook Friends in Ma...":

Scott...you really need to get your nose in the Icha-slang Lexicon...It is left 'boot' of fellowship. BTW...it didn't even hurt...I knew it was coming and made sure I had the Word of God in between me and the boot...kind of like when I was a kid and there was a spanking coming...I'd stick a little extra padding in one of my back pockets and make sure I turned my cheek in the direction of the spanking :O Hope the new job works out well for you!!