Monday, July 25, 2011

The Doctrinal Pussycats Maneuver Calls Over the Net.
WELS Has the Convention Blogged by Pod-Members.
Wendland Is Confused



Garrett has left a new comment on your post "The Pod People at the Sausage Factory Are Not Happ...":

Goodness gracious. When will WELS understand that the Internet is no longer a mere "toy"?

You are a grand example of this, Pastor, with Ichabod & Bethany. (Not to mention online university courses).

Even the CORE knows how effective an Internet footprint can be. St. Matthew was a dinner host for Christ, and "behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples". How are we being a better host for Christ's saving work when we pooh-pooh a brilliant global tool?

***

GJ - I took computer science training (web design, Photoshop, Unix, Cisco) to enhance publishing. I was able to get ahead of LI in web design and graphics, but he lapped me about 25 times in network engineering.

Wendland reminds me of the heresiarch Benke (LCMS DP, Yankee Stadium) who constantly publishes on the ALPB Online Forum. He told the writers not to spend so much time on their computers. Benke has over 3,600 posts on that forum.

I lost track of how many McCain had. He was suspended, booted, or given a time out several times, so he had to start over. McCain makes my points for me about the toxic effects of UOJ, so I am glad to have him going Medieval on me.

One ELCA pastor reads this blog carefully each day, to find fault with things. Several blogs were established to thwart me in some way, once again giving away the UOJ modus operandi.

The funniest thing about Wendland's remarks is this - he was trying to say, "Do not read critical blogs. Just drink the Kool-Aid and read our stuff."

---

LutherRocks has left a new comment on your post "The Pod People at the Sausage Factory Are Not Happ...":

WWW = Gutenberg Press