Monday, July 4, 2011

Welcome Back, Joel - I Know You Are Reading This.
Appleton Lights Up All the Time,
Not Just from Glende



WELS Garth said...
Hey everyone,

Recently I made the decision not to visit Greg Jackson's Ichabod site anymore. It's been about four months since I actively visited the site. (I had a little relapse, but it went away with a topical treatment). I can't tell you how good it's made me feel. I think that the thing that clinched it for me was the incessant blather about the UOJ "controversy." I would encourage all of you to do the same. Trust me, you will not be missing anything in your day and you will be feeling a whole lot better.
--Joel Lillo

***

GJ - Glende and Cascione are doing everyone a favor, reminding people why the Synodical Conference has fallen into ruin. They are unionists who think quoting Lutheran theologians a sin. They love Calvinism without admitting it, so they filter it through their precious UOJ. But UOJ is not a controversy - that is why they keep going on about it, instead of addressing doctrinal issues.

This is my favorite part of their hypocrisy. They want the laity to stand there trembling because they actually have MDivs from their little seminaries. That is one more degree than CFW Walther earned, but not a doctorate like Luther or Chemnitz. I could name a few more from the orthodox era, but I do not want to shrink their little egos any more than I have to.

If they actually made it out of Greek 101 (with a pony and tons of turtoriing), they must be right about UOJ. So they tell their members.

Both places are really nostalgia sites.

Do you miss the physical, emotional, and sexual abuse that Stephan, Walther, Marbach, and Vehse began? Does your life seem hollow without daily doses of nastiness uninformed by study? Visit Glende's and Cascione's. They will satisfy.