Monday, August 1, 2011

Confession of Faith - In the Sacred Scriptures
And the Confessions



Brett Meyer has left a new comment on your post "Confession of Faith":

Romans 10:10, "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." is in perfect harmony with the following passages:

Luke 6:45, "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh."

2 Corinthians 13:5, "Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

Matthew 10:32-33, "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven."