Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Rotten Apples of Appleton Continue Their Criminal Impersonation.
Tim Glende Refuses Brett Meyer's Request To Remove Fake Post

Tim Glende's shirt reminds everyone of his reputation in school,
which continues in the parish.
That is not his wife in this Facebook photo, which he featured.






 Brett Meyer said...
I am requesting your consideration. Please remove the comment that someone left in my name. I assure you that I didn't write the comment. I stand by everything that I've written and posted on the internet and have linked to most of it at one time or another so anyone interested can see the context in which it was written and consider my opinions and confession. Since you disagree with my opinions and confession written elsewhere there's no need to maintain a false impersonation of my statements. Just let my confession speak for itself.

Thank you,
Brett Meyer
November 9, 2011 8:22 PM
Blogger Real Ichabod said...
We won't be removing your comment, Brett, or whoever you are. How do we know you're the real Brett Meyer? Maybe the fake Brett wants us to remove the comment. No, it will stay, since the original comment is consistent with what you have written previously.

---


The reasoning behind the rejection of my request is revealing. Anyone can see that the slanderous comment was signed anonymousely. My request for its removal was signed with my Blogger profile name which has one of my email addresses attached. My comment here and throughout this Ichabod site uses the Blogger profile. The inability to see that or the unwillingness to allow my request is simply juvenile.

If only I had used "do-words" they would have graciously complied. I couldn't stop laughing after I heard that one!

***

GJ - The double-talk from Tim Glende is revealing. He answers Brett Meyer's signed request (with his profile and email) and says, "How do we know you're the real Brett Meyer?"

Tim Glende's criminal impersonation of Brett Meyer is now a legal matter. He may think his blog is anonymous, but Blogger knows better. Google Blogger is on the hook for criminal impersonation, so they are not going to tolerate the Appleton Gang's tricks.

The <s>Northern</s> Anything Goes District is known for treating its own members this way.