Saturday, February 25, 2012

Another UOJ Fan and Daily Ichabod Communicant


Jim Pierce has left a new comment on your post "Bruce Becker Replaced Randy Hunter at Mark Jeske's...":

Dr. Jackson,

One thing I sort of like about reading your blog is that it is very much like reading the National Enquirer in a check-out line when purchasing items. It's the sort of reading one is happy to glance at, but one is even more happy not to buy and take home. Thank you for showing Lutherans what a internet gossip rag looks like.


***

GJ - Jim, I appreciate the chance to show what UOJ Enthusiasts think and say. It reminded me of something I laughed about with the Shraders' sons. We thought it was funny to say, "I covet your prayers." One of the brothers said, "Why combine a sin with something pious?"

Your thankfulness, Jim, has the same ring. Yes, your thankfulness has a certain ring, as Gandalf would say.