Friday, March 30, 2012

Hitler Loses the UOJ War



Tim Glende:


He has even gone so far as posting a comedic video clip of Hitler discussing UOJ. Jackson’s buddies seem to revel in it all.
---

bruce-church (https://bruce-church.myopenid.com/) has left a new comment on your post "Hitler Loses the UOJ War":

I heard Hitler's secret bunker is under the Walther mausoleum. There's an access point in the tunnels of Concordia Seminary, and under the Purple Palace.

---

Brett Meyer has left a new comment on your post "Hitler Loses the UOJ War":

Priceless. My Ichawidow and I are crying we're laughing so hard. The best part is that it's spot on.



Posted by Brett Meyer to Ichabod, The Glory Has Departed at March 31, 2012 9:11 AM



---


LPC has left a new comment on your post "Hitler Loses the UOJ War":

I hope you guys can hear me from here. This is the best laugh for this week.

Very much ROFL.

LPC


---


Adolph Hoenecke has left a new comment on your post "Hitler Loses the UOJ War":

Well, we know the WELS pastors won't know what's really being said. I believe German is now an elective. Who wants to read that Luther guy anyway?

---

Someone:
I think I’ve watched it ten times now.  The Hitler saint in hell, Sodom and the ladies making the irony comment lines were brilliant.

---
Someone else:
I like the video!  It's funny because it's true.

---

bruce-church (https://bruce-church.myopenid.com/) has left a new comment on your post "Hitler Loses the UOJ War":

I heard Hitler's secret bunker is under the Walther mausoleum. There's an access point in the tunnels of Concordia Seminary, and under the Purple Palace.