Sunday, March 25, 2012

How "Lutheran" is CrossWalk?
Check Their Website



AC V has left a new comment on your post "But Everyone Loves a Circus!Does the Church Offer ...":

"You can see how "Lutheran" CrossWalk is by their website."

Yeah, apparently, Holy Communion ain't that important, but "In short, once saved, our purpose is to love God foremost and to love our neighbors"

Do, do, do....:

http://www.crosswalkphoenix.com/explore-faith/statement-of-beliefs.aspx

***

GJ - The Missouri and ELS versions are the same.

They ape the same anti-Lutheran leaders from Fuller.

They copy the life-coach messages from those snake-oil salesmen.

They teach salvation by works, as their idols do.

They plagiarize their mentors' generic confessions of faith.

The elected and appointed synod leaders do nothing, except to excuse, promote, and protect these blasphemies.



---

AC V has left a new comment on your post "How "Lutheran" is CrossWalk?Check Their Website":

A real-life story of what CrossWalk is all about:

Anonymous - March 27, 2011

In 2009 the economy hit me and my family hard. We decided to let our home go after a denied loan mod and a fallthrough short sale. We were overspending as a family and had to wake up. I found Dave Ramsey and soaked in what he taught. To get my finances and life in order I started browsing the bible because of Mr. Ramsey. I then decided to try church and when I decided I saw the crosswalk billboard on my way home. I saw that as an opportunity. I feel better now with the church lessons and with coaching friends and family on how to handle money. I hope church will help me help others as well in home finances.

http://www.crosswalkphoenix.com/explore-faith/crosswalk-stories.aspx

Give me a church where the main "business" is delivering forgiveness of sins.

***

GJ - I thought for a moment that we lost AC V to the Dark Side.