Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lulu Has Constantly Changing Offers, So I Am Linking to the Main Lulu.com Page


I am putting this banner graphic in the side column. If you click on it there, you can find the latest Lulu.com discount offer. They change every few days, so I am retiring from copying their ever-changing graphics.

The current discount is 15%.

Above the banner in the side column is the graphic of Liberalism: Its Cause and Cure that will take you to the list of my printed books.

Those who want to order quantities of books may do that through me, since I can get the author's discount and the banner discount at the same time.

When the first titles are listed on Amazon I will post more information. There are many projects going on at once.

A large number of books were given away at the latest three-synod conference.
Meanwhile, the Shrinker congregations were begging for funds at Thrivent Headquarters
and any foundation that would let them in the door.