Saturday, April 14, 2012

No Cause To Look Down on the Honest Apostates of ELCA


Narrow-minded Lutheran has left a new comment on your post "The Surrendering Lutherans Need To Study the Large...":

It is quite unfortunate that the only way to get through to the SynCon is via the pocketbook. To them, the fact that victims' lives have been ruined is puny compared to the financial punishment. When a coin in the Missouri plate rings, the legal defense team springs.

Keep looking down on ELCA, folks. Like I've said before, the only difference between ELCA and LCMS/WELS is Democrat vs. Republican. Although apostate, ELCA is more honest in their apostasy than LCMS/WELS.

I have to admit, though, that I chuckled regarding the shutting down of the discussion on Steadfast Universalists. Believe me, I'm not laughing at the victims; I'm laughing at the politics. It's funny how the 8/18 crowd forgets about that "speck vs. log" thing, also addressed by Jesus. How many times has McCain been given "time-outs" from blogs after his hissy fits?