Monday, July 9, 2012

Edward Preuss' Blasphemies Available Here on Dropbox Link

Bob Preuss promoted Edward Preuss
during the time Church Growth was the agenda of Ft. Wayne.
UOJ and CG go together like nitro and glycerine.
Cascione has killed the link to this essay - Ichabod effect?

I have established a public link to the Edward Preuss book - The Justification of the Sinner Before God -PDF. The booklet can be purchased from Concordia, Ft. Wayne.

Read the introduction about Preuss - this yahoo joined the Roman Catholic Church while serving as a Concordia, St. Louis faculty member.  Another St. Louis professor did the same - two in a row. Why? They found a better form of Enthusiasm, a better pope than Walther.

I will soon post an analysis of leaders fooling the members about justification.

The original German can be found here as a PDF.

I am leaving both PDFs up as public links on Dropbox. If you want to use Dropbox for free and get generous amounts of free storage, send me an email at gregjackson1948@qwest.net. My friends and I use Dropbox for easy, quick transfer of large files, backup of important files, and public links.

If I want someone to have a free copy of one of my books, I just right-click the PDF in the public folder and paste it into an email or FB text box. Some pastors have sent me collections of papers this way, too.