Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nathan Bickel Finds Feedjit




Ichabod -


I just noticed yesterday an apparent new facility on your website. Maybe it has been present for some time. But, it is new to me.

I scrolled down the page toward the bottom left and found the:

"FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map."

When I clicked on the red color, there opened up a large geographical display of US flags, indicating geographical areas from which your faithful readers access Ichabod.

What really impressed me, were all the flags bunched up in what appears to be three Midwest states - Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan.

The individual flags are so crowded that I had a very difficult time even making out the geographical boundaries of these 3 states. My question for you: 

Do you have an explanation for this strange phenomenon?

Nathan M. Bickel - pastor emeritus


http://moralmatters.org/


***


GJ - The map and the live feed are on the left down near the bottom. They show a lot about who is reading the blog and where they are. The WELS pastors in Fox Valley are ardent readers.