Saturday, July 7, 2012

Why Is Pope Paul the Plagiarist Afraid To Link the Stolen Goods Honestly?


http://cyberbrethren.com/2012/07/06/commemoration-of-isaiah-prophet/

Here is how to cite honestly, Pope Paul. Since you stole  the post from Aardvark Alley, start the Isaiah post thus -

From Aadvard Alley:

The writer cited below put the link at the bottom, but his honestly level is much higher.

http://brvanlanen.wordpress.com/2012/07/06/commemoration-of-isaiah/

In using the link with the name Aardvark Alley, he is saying, "I am copying a good post."

The more you plagiarize, Holiness, the less credibility your employer has. I found it amusing that I gave examples of you breaking the law to your boss, and he responded by unfriending me on Facebook. He did not reply.

Therefore, I consider Concordia Publishing House a fraudulent operation. I question its integrity.

Note this readers - when I identified McCain's links to Roman Catholic propaganda, he stopped promoting them on LutherQuest (sic). McCain is welcome to post on LaughQuest and on Glende's fake blog.