Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bruce Foster Thought It Was Ridiculous that Keith Ellison Is a Muslim

Rep. Keith Ellison: GOP Is ‘Basically A Bigoted Party’

I recall mentioning that Keith Ellison was a Muslim. Bruce Foster, ELCA pastor and WELS intimate, thought that was hilariously wrong.

Someone sent me this information from a website:


My name is Keith Ellison. I represent Minnesota's 5th District in the U.S. House of Representatives, which includes Minneapolis and surrounding suburbs, and I Co-Chair the Congressional Progressive Caucus. I am the first Muslim elected to Congress and the first African-American to represent Minnesota in Congress.
Right now I am working to make sure that Congress protects Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security and asks the richest 2% of Americans to pay their fair share when these issues come up at the end of the year: http://1.usa.gov/P3OdrN.
I'll be taking your questions starting at 12:00 EST. I look forward to answering your questions about anything!
UPDATE: Proof this is me. I'll tweet out a picture once we get started.
UPDATE: it has been much fun and too little time on Reddit, but I will be back soon I hope.