Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sandusky Victim: ‘I Am Troubled With Flashbacks Of His Naked Body’ « CBS Cleveland.
Where Do Those Pictures and Videos Come From? The Ones That Hochmuth Distributed as WELS PR Director?

Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky leaves the Centre County Courthouse after being sentenced in his child sex abuse case on Oct. 9, 2012 in Bellefonte, Pa. (credit: Patrick Smith/Getty Images)
Jerry Sandusky will enjoy a busman's holiday for abusers.
He seems displeased by the prospect.

Sandusky Victim: ‘I Am Troubled With Flashbacks Of His Naked Body’ « CBS Cleveland:

"A defiant Sandusky gave a rambling statement in which he denied the allegations and talked about his life in prison and the pain of being away from his family.

“I’ve forgiven, I’ve been forgiven. I’ve comforted others, I’ve been comforted. I’ve been kissed by dogs, I’ve been bit by dogs,” he said. “I’ve conformed, I’ve also been different. I’ve been me. I’ve been loved, I’ve been hated.”"

'via Blog this'

---

http://ichabodthegloryhasdeparted.blogspot.com/2012/06/more-wels-news-light-sentence-for-joel.html

Let's get this straight - just for the record.

SP Mark Schroeder's PR director and videographer was downloading man/boy Sandusky-style photos and videos, distributing them on the Net, and storing them at WELS headquarters.

Hochmuth received an immediate public absolution from Mark Schroeder and less than a year (with work release) for his many heinous crimes.

But WELS has condemned one of its pastors, with enormous haste, for teaching justification by faith alone, grounding his teaching on the Scriptures and the Confessions.

---

Pastor emeritus Nathan Bickel has left a new comment on your post "Sandusky Victim: ‘I Am Troubled With Flashbacks Of...":

Ichabod -

I have no doubt that this nasty suspension action against one of its own pastors, by the WELS leadership, is indicative of these last times:

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron...." - 1st Timothy 4:1-2

Nathan M. Bickel

www.thechristianmessage.org

www.moralmatters.org