Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Orchestrated Hatred from the Lutheran Apostates


On another forum, I brought up the subject of receiving hate emails from pastors I knew. I forwarded each email, without responding, to their respective synod presidents. The emails stopped.

One person was shocked. Another said, more or less, "It's because of strong personalities, etc."

Thanks to many contacts in various synods (just wished a lady ELCA pastor Happy Birthday), I hear from plenty of ministers. I know that WELS has a highly organized attack system via the Mark Jeske Corporation (aka Church and Church, aka the WELS leaders). If someone steps off the reservation, the attacks arrive by phone and email for several days.

The sect also has an undermining and shunning system, which is quieter but effective. If someone opposes Church Growth or Emergent Entertainment, this helpful explanation is whispered, "He's lazy" or "He doesn't care about missions." Someone known for questioning the apostasy of WELS will not be allowed any position, not that many would try in the first place. But if he is mentioned, "He's bitter."

Since WELS is all fake-Gospel (UOJ), it is also all Law (man-made). Therefore, punishment is visited unto the second and third generation of all those who dissent.

This blog would be far more interesting if I published all the names and all the stories I receive about false doctrine, murder, clergy adultery and homosexuality.

"My entire family would disown me if they knew I was in contact with you."

"If my husband (a pastor) knew I was saying hello on IM, he would kill me." (I trust that was not literal, but still...)

"I am giving you details but if you share them, everyone will know where they came from." Therefore, the details have not been shared.

Likewise, the gross sins and false doctrine of the Jeske leadership are excused with standard talking points:

  • He is passionate about sharing Jesus.
  • He is cutting edge.
  • He does not believe in Christian bashing.

---

rlschultz has left a new comment on your post "Orchestrated Hatred from the Lutheran Apostates":

In the WELS, the right person can get away with murder. The problem with being an insider and one who rubs elbows with leaders is that you eventually come across someone's dirty laundry. I have witnessed the nicest folks become totally stymied when put into the uncomfortable position of being confronted with this dirty laundry. I used to get angry with them. But now, I pity them more than anything else. The advantage of being an outsider is that you have nothing to lose. Your livelihood does not depend upon not stepping on toes and following the party line. Dr. Jackson, I cannot imagine the content of some of the e-mails from those who confide in you. Many of them would like to upset the apple cart, but understand that the trade off on a personal level could be difficult.